Arid Institute of Management Sciences Lahore Has Announced Admission for session 2018. Arid Institute of Management Sciences Lahore is offering different programs for Session 2018. Last Date for Submitting admission application form is 03-August-2018. For All the Latest Educational Updates News And Admissions in Pakistan stay tuned with page wehelpyou.pk. wehelpyou.pk is becoming the most lead and very resourceful educational website in Pakistan.
Arid Lahore Program names:
- BBA Hons
Arid Lahore Deadline/schedule:
Last date of submitting admission is 03-08-2018
How to apply:
Submit admission forms before deadline in Institute admin office.
Arid Lahore Contact:
New Garden Town, Campus Bridge, Lahore. 0305 4629140
Arid Agriculture Institute Lahore is offering admissions in the following programs for graduate and undergraduate degree programs.
Bachelor Degree Programs
- Bachelor with computer Sciences (BScs) 4 year programs
- Bachelor with Information Technology (BSit) 4 years programs
- Bachelor in Business administration (BBA) 4 year Program
Degree Programs Master
- Masters in Computer Science (MCS) 2years programs
- Masters Information technology (MIT) 2 years programs
- Masters in Science subject (MS) 2years programs
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) 1 ½ years programs and 3 years programs
- Masters in management Science (MS) 1 ½ years programs
Arid Lahore Admission Procedure:
To get admission in Arid University Lahore there is a complete authentic admission procedure which is restricted by the officials of administration. The first step for taking admission is to qualify for the preadmission entry test and then obtaining of prospectus along with admission form from the admission office in Rs. 400/- in cash and then read this form and fill in dully, attach all the required documents and resubmit it to the same office before the last date that is February, 2017. Any application form submitted after the due date will not be entertain in any case.
Arid Lahore Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for taking admission in bachelor and master degree programs is mentioned in these following points.
- To get admission in Graduate degree programs candidates have to qualify the Intermediate level examination with minimum 45% marks.
- To get admission in any Master degree programs candidates have to clear undergraduate degree with minimum 45% marks in relevant subjects.
- Result waiting candidates are also eligible to get admission.