King Edward Medical University Lahore KEMU Has Announced Admission for Session 2018. King Edward Medical University Lahore KEMU is offering Post RN BSN Program for Session 2018. Application are Invited from Eligible Candidates for Induction in Post RN BSN Program Being Offered in College of Bursing King Edward Medical University, Lahore. Wehelpyou.pk is becoming the largest educational website in Pakistan. For all the latest admission and entry test updates stay connected with wehelpyou.pk.
King Edward Medical University Lahore KEMU Program names:
- Post RN BSN Program
King Edward Medical University Lahore KEMU Deadline/schedule:
Last date of submitting admission is 25-10-2018
How to apply:
Submit admission forms before deadline in University admin office.
King Edward Medical University Lahore KEMU contact:
King Edward Medical University, Lahore. 042 9921145 54, 99214688, 042 37233796
A) Required Qualifications
The candidates applying for admission against any category of seats must have passed the HSSC/FSc (Pre-Medical) examination from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan with not less than 60% unadjusted marks (660/1100).
Passed an examination of a Foreign University/Board subject to the following:
- The examination is recognized as equivalent to Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) (Intermediate levels) by the Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC). It shall be the responsibility of the candidates to settle their cases with IBCC and should get equivalence certificate from IBCC only for recognition of their qualification.
- The score of the candidate in HSSC equivalent examination should not be less than 660/1100 (60%) marks according to the formula laid down by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- A candidate shall not be eligible for admission if he/she has not studied and passed the subjects of Chemistry, Biology and Physics/Mathematics in his/her 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th Grade/ O & A level or other equivalent examination recognized by the IBCC. He/she must have passed English as a subject at O or A level.
- As per the regulations of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, the equivalence of IBCC in the above terms shall be accepted in aggregate and the candidate shall be eligible for admission irrespective of study group mentioned on his/her equivalence certificate.
- For equivalence issues, please contact:
Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad,
at FBISE Building H-8/4, Islamabad-PAKISTAN
Tele: +92- 51-9250452
Fax: +92- 51-9250454