National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences FAST Has Announced Admission for session 2018. FAST University is offering different Undergraduate, Graduate and Post-Graduate Level Programs. Last Date for submission of application form is 06-July-2018.
FAST Program names:
- BS Accounting and Finance
- BS Computer Science
- BS Electrical Engineering
- MS Computer Science
- MS Software Engineering
- PhD Computer Science
- PhD Management Sciences
Last date of submitting admission is 06-07-2018
How to apply:
Submit admission forms before deadline in University admin office Or through online university website admission panel.
FAST University contact:
Islamabad H-11/4, Karachi Shah Latif Town, www.nu.edu.pk UAN 111 128 128
FAST University procedure for admission is as follows:
- Admission Application Form must be filled online by following the instructions. Click Here for Online Admission Application
- Applications received through post or by hand will not be accepted/entertained.
- The online system assigns a unique Application Reference Number (ARN) to each applicant, which must be noted for later use.
- Applicant will deposit the Application Fee in the designated Bank. Fee is non-refundable/adjustable.
- Application processing fee of Rs 1,500 is payable by all applicants including those who are seeking admission on the basis of NTS (NAT or GAT) test only. If NTS is added with NU test application then Rs. 500 will be charged.
- If an applicant wants to take more than one Admission Test, then an Additional Fee of Rs 500 is payable for each additional Admission Test. [For example, for taking both the BBA and the BS tests, or for taking both the MS (CS) and MS (SPM) tests.]
- Applicant will confirm that information entered in the Admission Application Form is correct. In case of incorrect information, the University has all the rights to cancel the application/admission without any fee refund.
- Upon payment of the Application Processing Fee (and additional Admission Test Fee), the applicant will print his/her ADMIT CARD bearing the applicant’s TEST ROLL NUMBER.
- The applicant should then visit the test campus on the specified date and time as mentioned on the Admit card.
Admission of a student automatically stands cancelled if he or she fails in the required exam whose result was not available at the time of admission.
NU Online Admission Test
Information on various Admission Tests is available on the University’s admission web-site admissions.nu.edu.pk
The online admission test is taken on a computer. The candidate should be familiar with the use of mouse and the keyboard. Each candidate is given a different examination. The sections of a test (English, Analytical skills, Math etc) appear in a random sequence. Moreover, questions related to different topics also appear before the candidate in a random sequence. In each section, a candidate can move forward and backwards to review the responses selected. The candidate can change his or her response to any question within the current section.
Each section of the admission test has a fixed duration. Each section is timed independently and time saved in one section is not carried forward to the next sections. At the end of the test, a summary of the results is displayed on screen. The duration of the Online Admission Test is between two and three hours.
Applicants should reach the test centre on the date and time specified on the admit card. Latecomers will not be allowed to take the test. Applicants should not bring anything to the test centre except their Admit Cards. No applicant will be allowed to take the test without an endorsed Admit Card. The Admission Test is held at all campuses of the University (Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, and Peshawar).
The selected candidates are informed through SMS on their cell phones and also via email. The candidates should check the status of their admission from the University web site admissions.nu.edu.pk or www.nu.edu.pk .
At the time of admission, foreign nationals must submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Ministry of Education, Government of Pakistan.