National University of Modern Languages NUML Hyderabad Campus has Announced Admission for session 2018. It is offering summer courses in different languages and computer fields. Last Date for submitting admission application form is 29-June-2018.
National University of Modern Languages NUML Hyderabad Program names:
- German Language
- French Language
- Arabic Language
- Certificate in ELT
- CIT Certificate in Information technology
National University of Modern Languages NUML Hyderabad Deadline/schedule:
Last date of submitting admission is 29-06-2018
How to apply:
Submit admission forms before deadline in University admin office.
NUML University Hyderabad, 022-2101166, 022-2101168, 022-2101200.
Before signing up for admission following guidlines/documents must be read thoroughly:-
b. Eligibility Criteria
c. Calendar of Events
You are required to do the following steps for submission of your application:
- 1. Sign Up using the “Sign Up” link in Menu.
- 2. You need to provide a valid e-mail address as login ID and Password to sign up.
- 3. Login to the Online Admission (OA) System using your Login Id and password then click on Login button.
- 4. After Login to the Admission system, you’ll have to complete the required information steps, one by one and then click on the submit button. (after submission of application you will not be able to modify).
- 5. Print your Application and Challan Form.
- 6. Submit Printed Application Form duly signed by the applicant along with the required documents as per eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Advertisement into the respective campus.
- 7.Pinted challan form(processing fee) of RS 1000/- can be submitted in Askari Bank (all branches).
- 8.Admit card for Entry Test (having system Id, date and time of test) can be downloaded from your login account after receiving of required documents at least three days before the conduct of test.
Required documents must be attached in the order as mentioned below:
- 1. Paid bank receipt of Rs. 1000/- (In-Original)
- 2. Printed admission form duly signed by the applicant.
- 3. 2 x passport size photographs attached on the designated place on the admission form
- 4. Student’s CNIC/B-Form
- 5. Attested copies of the required educational documents (must be attached in order – top to bottom)
- 6. Attested Copy of domicile and character certificate
|Post Addresses of the regional Campuses are given below:|
|Campus Name||Campus Address|
|Islamabad Campus||Director (Academics)|
Sector H-9 Islamabad
|Lahore Campus||Regional Director|
|Karachi Campus||Street # 3, Block – K, North Nazimabad, Karach|
|Quetta Campus||Regional Director|
Samungli Road, No. 2 Samungli Rd, Quetta
|Peshawar Campus||Regional Director|
House No. 2-E, Mulberry Road, University Town, Peshawar
|Hyderabad Campus||Regional Director|
House .No.143, Block “C”, Unit No.2, Airport Road, Latifabad, Hyderabad
|Faisalabad Campus||Regional Director|
1-KM Novelty Bridge, Sammanabad Road, Canal Bank, Faisalabad
|Multan Campus||Regional Director|
Chowk Bahadarpur, Bosan Road, Multan