University of Peshawar has Announced Admission for fall Session 2018. University of Peshawar is offering many Bachelor level programs. Last Date for submitting of admission form is 10-August-2018.
University of Peshawar Program names:
- BS Computer Science
- BS Electronics
- BS Mathematics
- BS Physics
- BS Statisitcs
University of Peshawar Deadline/schedule:
Last date of submitting admission is 10-08-2018
How to apply:
- Pre-admission application form completed in all respects must reach the office of the Director Admissions within the prescribed schedule.
- The candidates selected on merit will be issued an admission form by the concerned department, to be filled in by the applicant.
- A candidate may apply for admission for more than one discipline on a single form, however, admission will be offered in order of preference and in case applicant selected for admission in higher preference, he / she will be dropped from successive references even having higher marks than the selected candidates of the respective preferences.
- Form(s) are invariably accepted from all candidates which are subsequently scrutinized to sort out eligible candidates.
- Incase false information provided by the applicant(s), they will forfeit the right of admission. Further, if the documents attached were found fake, they will cease the right of admission for being guilty of gross misconduct & a criminal act on the part of the candidate.
Determination of Merit
Merit for admission will be determined as follow:
- Weighting to the total marks obtained by the candidate in qualifying examination = 60%
Weighting to the marks obtained by the candidate in ENTRY TEST (where applicable) or the subject concerned = 40%.
- Where the subject concerned is not being taught at undergraduate level, 40% Weighting shall be given to the related subject in which he/she gets eligible for that department.
- For setting the difference of marks between the conventional and semester system, the marks obtained in the semester system will be multiplied by a factor of 0.9.
- Admission on sports reserved seat shall be made strictly on the basis of open trials in respective games.
One seat reserved for Minority students in each department.
- Merit for admission on disable seat will be subject to eligibility and level of disability determined by the committee of expert.
Instructions for Selected Students to be followed on admission day:
- Do not forget to sign the attendance sheet on the day of admission even if you are on the waiting list.
Please listen carefully to the advices / suggestions from the member(s) of the departmental admission committee on the day of Admission.
- Take along with you the original academic documents for scrutiny. Please arrange a set of the documents you apply with (photocopies). Please answer correctly and briefly the questions asked by the admission committee.
- Once your interview is over, your application will be signed by the scrutiny committee / Principal / Chairman / Chairperson / Director of the respective college / department / institute / centre.
- Take your documents to the dealing assistant and get the required receipts for Fee deposite.
- The University fee can be deposited in Account No. 339-8 (incase of morning students) and 7292-6 (in case of evening students) at the United Bank (University Campus Branch) near the Khyber House, Coffee-shop the same day.
- After depositing the fees, please bring the original receipts to the office (make photocopies for your own record). Fee deposition on the date of admission is mandatory failing which the candidate will forfeit the chance of Admission.
- Submit admission forms before deadline in University admin office.
University of Peshawar Contact:
University of Peshawar. Peshawar.