Appearing in PUCIT Entry test is necessary for admissions to CS, SE and IT Programs. There are no passing marks for PUCIT Entry test. PUCIT is located near the Anarkali bazar on the Mall road Lahore and it is the largest institute at higher education level in the field of Computer Sciences, information Technology and Software Engineering.
Entry Test Forms Available
- BS and M.Sc Pre- Admission Entry Test Forms available, from Monday 20th June 2016 till 5th July, 2016.
Pre-Admission Entry Test Schedule
- BS Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering Entry Test will be held on Sunday 24 July, 2016.
- M.Sc. CS Entry Test will be held on Saturday 23 July, 2016.
- Entry test 30%
- FSc 70%
Applying for PUCIT Entry Test
To apply for Pre-admission PUCIT Entry Test, You’ll have to follow the steps written below:
- Come to PUCIT Old Campus from (8:00 am to 4:00 pm)
- Admission office will remain open on Saturday and Sunday till 5th July 2016.
- Get a fee voucher ( BS and M.Sc Programs, Rs. 500) from the admission office.
- Submit the fee in HBL Punjab University Old Campus branch as mentioned on your fee voucher.
- Show the fee voucher slip in Admission office and get your Pre-admission entry test form.
- Fill your entry test form, attach copy of CNIC, fee voucher slip and submit it in PUCIT admission office.
Entry Test Guidelines
- According to the Punjab University Admission Committee decision, there are no passing marks in Entry Test. 30% of the obtained marks will be added in the admission formula as given in the admission criteria.
- Candidate MUST bring entry test slip and original CNIC with them in the Test Centre. In case the candidate does not have his/her CNIC, he/she is required to bring his/her original secondary school certificate, Original Passport or Driving license to enter the examination hall. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Test Centre without these documents.
- B-Form or College/School ID card are not acceptable.
- Hand bags, mobile phones, calculators etc. are NOT ALLOWED in the Examination Centre.