Government College women University Faisalabad 2018. Selected Students Must Complete their admission process and pay admission fees by collecting fee vouchers from their respective departments. Selection for candidate is based on the marks obtained in Matric/Intermediate and entry test. Hifz-e-Quran Marks are also included in merit.
The merit of the candidates was made on the marks obtained from matric, intermediate and University entry test. 10% marks are obtained from matric. 15% marks obtained from intermediate. 75% from entry test of the university. Merit of the candidate was made by combining all the marks together.
Tentative merit lists subject to verification of original documents
• If there is any discrepancy in data the candidate will not be issued fee voucher and her candidature stands cancelled and there will be no liability on part of the University.
• The candidate should bring the original and two sets of photocopies of the following Documents.
- Processing Fee Voucher (of Rs 1500/-)
CNIC or B-Form of the candidate
3. Father/Guardian ’s CNIC
4. Recent three Passport size photographs
5. Domicile Certificate
6. Matric Certificate
7. Intermediate Certificate
8. Bachelor’s Certificate (if applicable)
9. BS/MA/MSc or equivalent (if applicable)
10. MS/MPhil (if applicable)
11. Character Certificate of the Last attended Institute
12. NOC for candidate working in public Sector
- The admission will stand cancelled in case of non-provision of NOC.
Government College Women University Merit List 2018 is given below:
|3||BS computer science||70|
|4||BS food technology||76|
|5||BS home economics||45|
|6||BS fashion & designing||46|
|`7||BS human nutrition & dieting||80|
|13||BS bio chemistry||83|
|17||BS Associate degree||45|
|19||BS physical education||45|
|20||BS political science||45|
|21||BS international relations||49|
|22||BS fine arts||46|
|26||BS public administration||45|
|28||BS Islamic studies||50|
|32||MSc computer science||53|
|45||MA Islamic studies||46|