Introduction & Details:
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has prohibited 13 colleges from selecting understudies in MPhil and Ph.D.distance learning programs. The explanation for this is resistance of colleges with the HEC endorsed rules.
In the wake of leading physical visits to the grounds, HEC found that the colleges do not have the sufficient workforce.
Around 4,000 understudies will be affected by this choice. Be that as it may, HEC has guided the organizations to move these understudies to customary projects of the colleges.
It isn’t better for the understudies to take instruction in these specific colleges restricted by the HEC Pakistan. Understudies are profoundly encouraged to not take confirmation in any of these following colleges in the event that they do as such they will putting their instructive professions on stakes. Which is an incredible hazard for the ruining youth of Pakistan.
The Higher Education Commission HEC has made a noteworthy stride on forbidding the Admissions of 13 Universities. The University took a noteworthy part in the welfare of the nation. An incredible number of understudies instructive professions influenced by these colleges on the off chance that they pick or wishes to think about in this Universities.
Following universities were banned by the HEC Quality Assurance Division:
- International Islamic University, Islamabad
- Virtual Campus, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad
- University of Peshawar, Peshawar
- Gomal University, Dera Ismail Khan
- Government College University, Faisalabad
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- The University of Faisalabad
- Islamia University, Bahawalpur
- Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan
- Sukkur IBA
- Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur
- University of Sindh, Jamshoro
- University of Balochistan, Quetta
these universities must catch up with guidelines and motives given by the HEC if they wish to recogonized by the HEC they have to maintain and settle their reputation in such a way so they can Accredited by the HEC.