Cardiff University is putting forth Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships worth over £2M, offer subsidizing honors to worldwide/International Students for the year 2018. Scholarships are accessible to seek after undergraduate and postgraduate Programs/levels of study.
The exceeding point of building up the Cardiff University was to change people in general advanced education to enhance quality and proficiency of instructing and picking up, making a world-class higher learning organization.
Cardiff is built up as one of Britain’s driving colleges. Its aspiration is to be among the best 100 colleges on the planet and best 20 in the UK.
On account of candidates whose first dialect isn’t English, fitness in the English dialect is additionally a model of confirmation.
Cardiff University Application Deadline:
August 24, 2018
Cardiff University Course Level:
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate taught levels of study.
Cardiff University Study Subject:
Scholarships are awarded in the wide range of subjects offered by the university.
Cardiff University Scholarship Award:
Awards from £2,000 are available to international students across a wide range of subject areas.
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
Undergraduate Undergraduate applicants – Conditional Offer Holders
- Applicants must meet or exceed the requirements as stated exactly in Applicant’s formal UCAS offer.
- Applicants must confirm Cardiff University as Applicantsr Firm choice by the UCAS deadline, and meet all offer conditions, including any English Language conditions, by 24th August 2018.
- Applicants who do not meet the requirements of their formal UCAS offer will not be eligible for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship, even if they are accepted into the University.
Undergraduate applicants – Unconditional Offer Holders
If Applicants are holding an Unconditional Offer, Applicants must confirm Cardiff University as Applicantsr Firm choice by Applicantsr UCAS deadline.
Postgraduate Taught Postgraduate Taught applicants – Conditional Offer Holders
Applicants must pay Applicants deposit by the deadline stated in Applicant’s original/first offer (if Applicants are granted a deposit extension Applicants must still pay by the original deadline to be eligible for the scholarship).
Applicants must accept Applicantsr offer and meet all the offer conditions, including any English Language conditions as stated in Applicants offer by 24th August 2018.
Applicants who do not meet the conditions of their offer will not be eligible for the ViceChancellor’s International Scholarship, even if they are accepted into the University.
Postgraduate Taught applicants – Unconditional Offer Holders
If Applicants are holding an Unconditional Offer, Applicants must confirm this offer as a Firm choice. Applicants must pay any deposit by the deadline in Applicant’s original/first offer (if Applicants are granted a deposit· extension Applicants must still pay by the original deadline to be eligible for the scholarship) and accept Applicants offer by 24th August 2018.
- English Language Requirements: The majority courses request an IELTS score of 6.5 or 7.0.
How to Apply:
Please identify the School that offers the programme you would like to be admitted to and then click on the level of study you want.