Trinity School of Law is welcoming applications for Constantina Maxwell Faculty Studentship. This studentship is accessible to new contestants (EU and Non-EU) to any of college’s four LL.M. degrees, for confirmation in September 2018.
This studentship tries to recognize the nature of participants to our trained LL.M programs and the on-going commitment of LL.M understudies to our Law School and Faculty. It intends to help and create talented postgraduate understudies.
Trinity School of Law is one of the main Law Schools in Europe, reliably positioned as one of the best 100 Law Schools on the planet. We are an insightful network of staff, understudies and graduated class, committed to the quest for lawful learning and basic commitment with the legitimate difficulties that go up against present day networks.
Trinity School of Law Application Deadline:
August 1, 2018
Trinity School of Law Course Level:
Studentship is available for pursuing LL.M. degree programme.
Trinity School of Law Study Subject:
Studentship is awarded in the field of law.
Trinity School of Law Scholarship Award:
The value of the studentship is a 5,000 euro contribution towards MPhil tuition fees (EU or Non-EU) in academic year 2018/19.
- Eligible Countries: EU and Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: This studentship is available to new entrants (EU and Non-EU) to our MPhil programme in Race, Ethnicity and Conflict, for admission in September 2018. In order to be eligible, applicants must hold and have officially accepted an Unconditional Offer of a place on one of these programmes by 31st July 2018.
- English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English and who have not been educated through the medium of English must present one of the following qualifications in the English Language:
- IELTS: Grade 6.5
- TOEFL: 90 – Internet-based (with a written score of 21)
- University of Cambridge:
- Proficiency Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Advanced Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- First Certificate, Grade A (CEFR Level C1)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63 (with no section score below 59)
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet the above eligibility criteria and wish to be considered for this studentship must submit a one-page letterno later than 1 August 2018 indicating:
1. Full name and TCD application number (assigned by TCD when application is submitted);
2. Interest in being considered for the award;
3. The reasons why they believe such an award would be justified.
Letters should be submitted in Microsoft Word or PDF format to sociology-at-tcd.ie.
Please use subject title “Constantia Maxwell Faculty Studentship.