Applications are invited from candidates having local domicile certificate of Balochistan Province/FATA for award of Scholarships for Undergraduate studies in HEC recognized public sector Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions or W-category Private Universities of Pakistan.
- Applicants must possess Local/Domicile Certificate from Balochistan Province / FATA.
- Candidate must have completed 12 years of education with 60% mar. in FA/FSc/I.ConVICS/DAE or equivalent.
- Maximum age is 22 years as on closing date.
- Candidate must have acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before the closing date.
- The candidate who are already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship will NOT be eligible to apply.
Scholarships Programme Covers
- Average Tuition Fee and other charges including Hostel Fee up to Rs.60.000 per semester.
- Living Allowance of Rs. 6,000 per month with Rs. 500 annual increments.
- Book Allowance of Rs. 5,000, per annum.
- Traveling Allowance of Rs. 5,000/- Per annum.
- Initial Settlement Allowance of Rs. 10,000 Once.
- Scholarships will be awarded on merit and District/ Agency Quota.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of Aptitude Test (conducted by HEC) score and academic credentials scores.
- The scholarship distribution ratio for the students of Baluchistan to FATA is 50-50.
- For further details please visit http://www.h..gov.pk
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit application in hard form. Application Form is available on HEC website httplAwwv.hec.gov.pk. Please download the application form and send filled application form to the Project Coordinator,
Documents required with Application Form
- Printed copy of online application form duly signed.
- Attested photocopies of all educational testimonials.
- Attested photocopy of CNIC or form-B (those who are under age of 18 years) and Domicile/Local Certificate (Mandatory).
- Attested photocopy of Father/Guardian CNIC and Domicile/Local Certificate (mandatory).
- One passport size photograph.
- Original deposit slip/bank draft/pay order/ATM transfer slip of Rs.200/- (Non-refundable) as application processing fee in favour of Director Gene. Finance, HEC.
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Last date of receipt of applications is August 26, 2016.