The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in partnership with Higher Education Commission (HEC) is offering scholarships to the financially disadvantaged students to study Business Administration, Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Medicine/Nursing and Engineering & Technology programs.
Needy students across Pakistan are strongly encouraged to apply.
1. Scholarships are available at undergraduate & graduate levels in the prescribed disciplines (Agriculture Sciences & Business Administration) at the Partner Pakistani Universities and Degree Awarding Institutions.
2. Students need to secure admission in the approved discipline at the participating institution as per their admission policy and be enrolled in Undergraduate / Graduate programs.
3. Only those students who will enroll in first professional year in the respective courses offered by the participating institutions are eligible to apply.
4. Applicant must be from the rural areas of Pakistan.
5. The eligibility of a candidate is linked to neediness of the candidate as determined & assessed by the financial background of his/her family.
HOW TO APPLY:
HEC & USAID looks forward to support needy students in sharing educational expenses. However please note that under this scholarships scheme, the funds are not transferred directly to students by HEC or USAID. The payment is made to needy students through participating Universities/Institutions.
The deserving students can obtain complete Scholarship Application Form from the Financial Aid Office (FAO) at the participating University/Institution or can be downloaded.
The Scholarship Form will be submitted along with supporting documents to the same FAO office after completion.
Students need to get admission in any one of the approved disciplines (i.e. Agriculture Sciences & Business Administration) at the participating Universities/Institutions as per their admission criteria.
Please note that partial scholarship for already enrolled students is not covered under this program.
PARTNER UNIVERSITIES/INSTITUTIONS FINANCIAL AID OFFICES:
All candidates who are applying for admissions at the participating universities /institutions and intend to apply for any financial aid/ scholarship programs may contact the below mentioned focal persons of the financial aid offices of the participating universities/institutions regarding further information: