Heriot-Watt University offer a scope of various Scholarship programs for global understudies to help 100% cover educational cost expenses or living expenses. Worldwide (non-EU) candidates holding an offer for a qualified Undergraduate Degree Program are qualified to apply for these grants.
Heriot-Watt University is a state funded college situated in Edinburgh, Scotland. It was built up in 1821 as the world’s first mechanics’ establishment. It has grounds in the Scottish Borders, Orkney, Dubai, and Putrajaya in Malaysia.
Candidates whose first dialect isn’t English are generally required to give confirmation of capability in English at the larger amount required by the University.
Heriot-Watt University Scholarship Application Deadline:
April 30, 2018
Heriot-Watt University Scholarship Course Level:
Scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Successful Scholarships will benefit from a fee reduction in one of three categories:
- Heriot-Watt Merit Scholarships – 25% reduction
- Heriot-Watt Excellence Scholarships – 50% reduction
- Heriot-Watt Distinction Scholarships – 100% reduction (maximum of FIVE Scholarships in total)
- Eligible Countries: International (Non-EU) students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Overseas (non-EU applicants) to eligible Undergraduate degree programmes.
- Criteria is based on academic merit, but financial need will be taken into consideration for the higher value scholarships.
- Applicants must have an offer of a place to study with Heriot-Watt University in the UK.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
Once you have an offer of a place in the UK (on-Campus), visit the Application Portal, which is now open for applications. Please complete the correct application form by the deadline of Monday 30 April 2018. Distance Learning Programmes are not eligible for these scholarships.