The University of Applied Sciences Kufstein is putting forth grants for understudies for third nations (non-EU, non-EEA and non-Swiss nationals).
The University of Applied Sciences Kufstein, is an Austrian Fachhochschule in Kufstein, Tyrol.
The hopeful ought to have a decent order of English dialect. Consequently, the application ought to be composed in English.
The University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Application Deadline:
May 15, 2018 (bachelor’s) and June 17, 2018 (master)
The University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Course Level:
Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor’s and master’s degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study European Energy Business and Web Communication and Information Systems.
To support students from third countries (non-EU, non-EEA and non-Swiss nationals), the FH Kufstein Tirol offers all the students concerned a special scholarship that is available for the duration of studies and that limits the tuition fee to € 363.36 per semester.
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for nationals of third countries (Non-EU, Non-EEA and Non-Swiss Nationals).
- Entrance Requirements:
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Applicants are not required to submit a separate application as they will be automatically considered for the scholarship as part of the application process.
To complete the online registration, we need the following documents, which you should have before completing the application:
- Your tabular CV
- Your certificate copies (matriculation examinations, study certificates, diploma certificates, etc.) or your last current school report
- If available: confirmations of your practical experience (work certificates, internship certificates, etc.)
- Proof of citizenship, passport or identity card
- Your picture