Kingston University is satisfied to offer grants for global understudies. These are available to forthcoming full-time postgraduate understudies in any branch of knowledge on a one-year showed aces degree based at Kingston University.
Kingston University is putting forth these grants energize scholastic perfection, increment the assorted variety of understudy populace and to create connections.
The college’s point is to be globally perceived for an innovative way to deal with instruction that has commonsense results which advantage individuals and communities.University appraised among top 15 for each penny in globe in most recent QS World University Rankings Kingston University evaluated among top 15 for every penny in globe in most recent QS World University Rankings.
Understudies from outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English dialect necessities – these rely upon the course they are applying for.
Scholarships are awarded to undertake postgraduate degree programmes.
Scholarships are offered over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
International scholarships worth £4,000.
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants can apply for an award if you:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a course at Kingston for September 2018 entry; and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
- English Language Requirements: Students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements – these depend on the course they are applying for.
Postgraduate study (Academic IELTS)
|Subject area||Overall score||Special conditions|
|Art, Design and Architecture courses*||6.5||5.5 in all elements|
|Arts and Social Sciences courses*||6.5||5.5 in all elements|
|Business and Law courses*||6.5||6.0 in all elements|
|Health, Social Care and Education courses*||6.5||5.5 in all elements|
|Science, Engineering, Computing and Surveying*||6.5||6.0 in Writing and 5.5 in all elements|
How to Apply:
Please note that we cannot consider applications received after the deadline. Remember that the scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure. You apply for the international scholarship via our online system and you’ll need electronic copies of the documents mentioned in the above section to attach to your application. Before you begin your application, please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. You must:
- Be an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- Have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a course at Kingston for September 2018/19 entry; and
- Not currently be registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
Please note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- A copy of your Kingston University offer letter;
- An academic reference letter;
- A copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- A copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).