Macquarie University Australia is satisfied to offer Scholarship for worldwide understudies in 2018-2019 Academic year. Scholarships will be granted to embrace undergrad and postgraduate degree program at Macquarie University.
The Macquarie University Australia Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship gives a fractional educational cost expense grant for remarkable understudies to learn at Macquarie University North Ryde grounds. It has been intended to perceive scholastic magnificence and give money related help to International Students.
Macquarie University is reliably positioned in the main two percent of colleges in the world* and inside the best 10 in Australia*.
Candidates probably accomplished a base GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and least necessity of an ATAR likeness 90 out of 100 for undergraduate applications. Every single International Student at Macquarie University Australia are required to give confirmation of capability in English. Macquarie University requires the accompanying as verification of meeting standard English dialect prerequisites (ie equivalent to IELTS 6.5).
Macquarie University Australia Scholarship Application Deadline:
June 30, 2018
Macquarie University Australia Scholarship Course Level:
Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at Macquarie University in Australia.
Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available at the Macquarie University. Priority areas are Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education).
The amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and it will be applied towards their tuition fee.The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with the study.
- Eligible Countries: International students other than Australian or New Zealand students can apply for these partial scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
Have citizenship of a country other than ASEAN*, an European^ country, Australia or New Zealand.
Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
Have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
Have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
Commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship. Commencement may not be deferred.
- English Language Requirements: All international students at Macquarie are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English. Macquarie University requires the following as proof of meeting standard English language requirements (ie equal to IELTS 6.5)
How to Apply:
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship” in the Scholarship Name field.
- Please note that applicants can only receive one scholarship.
- Applicants applying for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship will not be required to submit Referee’s Report or a Statement of Purpose. Once you have completed the online scholarship application form, a confirmation email will be sent to you at your nominated email address. Incomplete applications will not be considered.