The MDRN inquire about focus at the University of Leuven (KU Leuven) is granting 6 doctoral Scholarships for the individuals who are keen on working at an exploration focal point of greatness inside one of mainland Europe’s best 5 colleges in the Arts and Humanities.
MDRN is an examination lab based at the University of Leuven in Belgium. MDRN considers the writing of a key period in European social history: the principal half of the twentieth century. Europe in the principal half of the twentieth century not just observed a progression of central changes that influenced the entire of social life.
Keeping in mind the end goal to be qualified candidates should also have an abnormal state of capability in no less than one of these dialects: English, German, French, Italian or Dutch.
University of Leuven Applications Deadline:
September 1, 2018
University of Leuven Course Level:
Scholarships are available to pursue doctoral degree programme.
University of Leuven Study Subject:
Scholarships are awarded within the research programme Literary Knowledge, 1890-1950: Modernisms and the Sciences in Europe.
University of Leuven Scholarship Award:
A highly competitive, once renewable two-year scholarship, a budget for research-related travel, the prospect of a post-doctoral career.
University of Leuven Eligibility:
Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
– You hold either an MA in English (major in literature), an MA in literary studies (major in German, Italian or French), or an MA in German, Italian or French studies (major in literature)
– You additionally have a high level of proficiency in at least one of these languages: English, German, French or Italian
– You have a passion for literature and want to become an outstanding scholar
– You are interested in European modernisms, the avant-gardes, and the ties between literature and science (understood in the broadest sense)
– You are willing to communicate on your research at conferences, through publications and on social media
– You are happy to work on campus at least three or four days a week
– You are ready to work in a team and to play an active role both in the research programme and the MDRN lab.
English Language Requirements: You additionally have a high level of proficiency in at least one of these languages: English, German, French, Italian or Dutch.
How to Apply:
To apply simply push the application tool button found on the above-listed pages of the KU Leuven job site.