Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced scholarships for masters level programs. these scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students enrolled in public sector universitites of the punjab. in order to be considered eligible for PEEF master level Scholarships the student must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
These Scholarships will be awarded to students fulfilling the criteria given below;
– Students having Punjab domicile
– Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in BA/BSc./B.Com./BS/BBA etc. annual examination from Punjab.
– Students who already possess MA/MSc./MS/M.Phil degree are not eligible to apply for PEEF Master level scholarship
– Passed the examination as a regular student from:
Government Institution (OR)
Private Affiliated Institution (OR)
As Private candidate
– Secured admission as a full time / regular student in one of the partner universities in the same academic year as of passing the annual examination
– Monthly family income equal to or less than Rs. 30,000/-
– Fulfilled the criteria for award of scholarship / financial aid of the respective partner University / Higher Education Institution.
– Not a beneficiary of any other scholarship / financial assistance either from the university or any other institution
How to Apply:
– PEEF has allocated scholarship quotas to all the partner Universities / Higher Education Institutions.
– The partner Universities / Higher Education Institutions invites applications from the eligible students on prescribed forms at the time of admissions.
– With the announcement of the scholarships, the forms are made available by the university.