Prime Minister’s Fee Reimbursement Scheme for Less Developed Areas – For Masters, MS/MPhil and PhD Students – Deadline for Application: April 20, 2018
In line with the governments vision and mission to promote education and facilitate students to the the fullest, the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Announces prime ministers fee reimbursement scheme (PMFRS) for less developed areas. The programme is extended to the students currently studying or intending to pursue higher education in their respective province/area of domicile.
Following study related heads are covered under PMFRS:
- Tuition fee
- Registration fee
- Admission fee (for new admission only)
- Library charges (non-refundable)
- Laboratory charges
- Domicile holders of less developed areas mentioned in the advertisement.
- HEC recognized public sector universities and post graduate colleges located in the territories of less developed areas and for FATA institutions located in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- PhD students who are enrolled in HEC recognized public sector universities or public sector degree awarding institutions across Pakistan.
- Masters MS/MPhil students of less developed areas who are studying/residing in their respective province/ area of domicile.
- Evening programs where fee structure is same/equivalent as of the morning programs.
Less developed areas include in scheme:
- Balochistan, AJ & K, Gilgit-Baltistan, FATA, Interior Sindh, south Punjab.
Last date for submitting your application to attains scholarship is 20-04-2018.