The new Postdoctoral Research Fellowships opportunity is as of now available at Harvard University for Distinguished Junior Scholars for the 2018-2019 academic year. Hopefuls of all nationalities are fit the bill to apply for this affiliation.
This Postdoctoral Research Fellowship program is composed to junior specialists who have starting late gotten their PhD, with unique excellence (or the most amazing indistinguishable insightful refinement), from any of the RCC Member Universities sharing in the program to enable the change of an investigation to wander at any of the schools, divisions or centers at Harvard University in the fields of sciences, humanities, law, solution, general prosperity, political science, economy, humanism, direction, building, outline, or some other field of study offered by Harvard University.
Certifiable Colegio Complutense at Harvard (RCC) is a Spanish concentration auxiliary to Harvard University since 1990, under the organization of Derek C. Bok. It is the principle World Class Excellence Center in the US and has a select relationship with the Ivy League school. RCC is a non-advantage affiliation, went for giving academic, intelligent, and social interest between Harvard University and the Spanish course of action of Higher Education.
Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral research programme.
Fellowships are awarded in the fields of sciences, humanities, law, medicine, public health, political science, economy, sociology, education, engineering, architecture, or any other field of study offered by Harvard University.
Fellows receive a maximum amount of $ 30,000 per academic year, during two consecutive academic years upon successful completion of the first academic year. This award will be compatible with any other public or private financial aid, funding and income from any source for the same purpose.
Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have met the following requirements:
- Candidates must have completed their PhD (having enjoyed an FPU scholarship or equivalent) at any of the RCC Member Universities between May 1, 2017, and March 31, 2018, with honours (or the highest equivalent academic distinction), within the above-mentioned excellence PhD programs.
- Provide Admission Letter from the Harvard University Department stating that they are supporting the applicants’ research project, as well as sponsoring their J-1 Visa during the entire two-year period.
- Provide a valid TOEFL iBT with a minimum result of 100 points. In order to be considered valid, TOEFL iBT scores must be sent directly from ETS to RCC. Expired TOEFL certificates will not be accepted as well as any other English test.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must provide a valid TOEFL iBT with a minimum result of 100 points. In order to be considered valid, TOEFL iBT scores must be sent directly from ETS to RCC. Expired TOEFL certificates will not be accepted as well as any other English test.
How to Apply:
- Application for the Postdoctoral Research Fellowship using the enclosed template Annex I.
- Certificate of having been granted the PhD, specifying the date of completion and the grade obtained.
- Curriculum Vitae in accordance with the format required by the centre of Harvard University that the applicant has applied to.
- Copy of the Admission Letter from the Harvard University Department supporting the applicants’ research project, as well as sponsoring a J-1 Visa.
- Research Proposal for the project to be carried out during their stay at Harvard University.
- A current, valid TOEFL iBT official score report for English knowledge sent directly from ETS to RCC, with a minimum result of 100 points. Applicants must submit the online application and all required admission materials no later than the stated deadline to be considered for admission. Only applications which fulfil all of the requirements of the call in due time will be taken into account.