The University of Turin is satisfied to offer 15 two-year grants to meriting global understudies willing to enlist in UniTO for the main year of a moment cycle degree.
The University of Turin is today one of the biggest Italian Universities, open to worldwide research and preparing. It does logical research and sorts out courses in all orders, aside from Engineering and Architecture.
Applications will be assessed based on the GRE (Revised General Test) test comes about. In the event that candidates don’t have a GRE test result, they can’t have any significant bearing for the grant.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme at the University of Turin.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects available at the university.
Each scholarship amounts to 9,000 euros per year, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered an international student you need:
- to hold a valid qualification providing access to a Master’s degree programme obtained outside the Italian education system
- not to have Italian citizenship.
- English Language Requirements: Students who gained their high school diploma abroad or from a foreign system school in Italy will be required to attend an Italian language course.
How to Apply:
In order to be admitted and enrol in the chosen programme, non-EU students residing abroad must respect VISA procedures and deadlines concerning the access of foreign students to Italian university courses set in the Regulations issued by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).