Set up in 1958, Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TUTCM) is one of the most punctual colleges of TCM in China and the main global college of TCM which is affirmed by state training advisory group (now Ministry of Education) in 1992. TUTCM is additionally the instructive guide Center and china-ASEAN instructive Training Center of service of training MOE, TCM International Cooperation Center of state organization of customary Chinese Medicine (SATCM) and the Director Committee Member of the Education Instruction Committee of the world league of Chinese Medicine social orders. Following the aphorism of ( reinforcing moral training and seeking after scholarly investigations, acquiring and enhancing ). TUTCM has formed into a thorough University having some expertise in TCM instruction and Covers Extensive territories of study, in particular as drug, science, expressions, administration, building, training and so on the college was chosen into china top notch college and top notch program rundown and Chinese materia medica has been chosen into twofold top notch programs in 2017.
Scholarship are offered for pursuing Post-Graduate Program.
TUTCM is offering different medical Post-Graduate programs.
- Exempt from application fee, tution
- Living allowance
- Accommodation on campus
- Comprehensive medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China
- Non-Chinese Citizen
- Current student in china is not applicable
- Healthy and fluent in English
- Not exceeding 35 years old for masters applicants and not exceeding 40 for doctoral applicants
How to apply:
Fill in the application form online at http://laihua.csu.edu.cn (TUTCM Agency Number: 10063). Please Find the Enclosed Details of online steps.
Printed application forms for Chinese government scholarship after submitting it online (Using the above URL to Print the Forms).
- Photocopies of highest degree/diploma obtained in chinese or English
- Photocopies of academic transcript of highest degree/diploma in chinese or English
- Study plan in china, 800 or more words
- Photocopy of passport
- Signed photographs