The University of Nottingham is putting front 105 UK Scholarship for enrolling students beginning full-time Masters degree programs in September 2018. Grants are accessible for full-time experts degree progammes in a zone of concentrate inside the: Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Social Science.
The point of the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship is to empower and energize those capable understudies from Africa, India or one of the nations of the Commonwealth.
The University of Nottingham is an open research college situated in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, United Kingdom. It was established as University College Nottingham in 1881 and was allowed a Royal Charter in 1948.
EU and International understudies whose first dialect is not English are required to have a fitting evaluation/score in an affirmed examination in English dialect, (for example, IELTS) Academic) before they can enlist on a scholarship program.
University of Notingham UK Scholarship Application deadline:
April 20, 2018
University of Notingham UK Scholarship Course Level:
Scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree programme at University of Nottingham.
Scholarships are available for full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2018 in an area of study within the: Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Social Science.
105 scholarships are available for 2018 entry:
- 30 x 100% tuition fee
- 75 x 50% of tuition fees
- Eligible Countries: Students of Africa Africa, India, OR one of the countries of the Commonwealth can apply for these masters scholarships.
*Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India, OR one of the countries of the Commonwealthlisted below
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- have not already studied outside of your home country
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes), at Nottingham for September 2018 in an area of study within the (click each link below to see which faculty your school / department is in):
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.UK Scholarships
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.