The University of Sussex is inviting applications for scholarships for Pakistani students. The scholarship will be awarded as a fee reduction.
This scholarship aims to assist high achieving and highly motivated international research scholars at the University of Sussex.
The University of Sussex is a leading higher education and research institution near Brighton, in the south of England. Its goal is to deliver teaching and learning programmes that are informed by current research are attractive to students from all socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, and which deliver skills for life.
The scholarships relate to all full-time taught Masters degree courses at the University of Sussex.
Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Scholarships worth £3,500 towards your tuition fee when you register on your Masters at Sussex.
- Eligible Countries: Students of Pakistan can apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be a Pakistani national
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- be self-financing
- have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters course at Sussex
- English Language Requirements: In terms of IELTS, the standard requirement is IELTS 6.5 overall, with at least 6.0 in each section.
How to Apply:
If you are successful, information about the scholarship will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application. If the scholarship information is not showing on your CAS or you want to register for the scholarship after the CAS has been created, please contact the Admissions Office.