The University of Warwick is welcoming applications for 50 Warwick Manufacturing Group Excellence Scholarships for full-time MSc course. Up to a sum of 50 WMG Excellence Scholarships will be granted on a % rebate of the educational cost charges. Honors will go from 20% to half expense markdown with the most extreme honor conceivable being half rebate.
WMG Excellence Scholarships are accessible on an aggressive premise. Honors will be founded on past scholarly accomplishment, past experience, extracurricular exercises, explanations behind investigation, and your vision for what’s to come.
The University of Warwick is an open research college in Coventry, England. It was established in 1965 as a feature of an administration activity to extend access to advanced education.
Scholarships are available for full-time MSc course.
Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Scholarships will be awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees. Awards will range from 25% to 50% fee discount.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Applicants should have applied to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course that runs in the UK, starting October 2018, before applying for the WMG Excellence Scholarship.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. The WMG Scholarship committee will be reviewing both the academic achievement (usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree) and Scholarship Statement when awarding.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK Full-time MSc Programmes only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG Full-time MSc Programmes to maximize nationality and gender diversity.
- In order to maximise your chances of success, we recommend you submit your MSc application as early as possible.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
- Students must submit your statement on the form provided – it is essential that you include your name, Warwick ID, nationality and course applied for. Unlabelled or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Please write a short essay and submit it using this Word Document to support your scholarship application.
- This should tell us why you believe you should be awarded a WMG scholarship and may refer to your previous experience, extracurricular activities, reasons for study, and your vision for the future.
- Student’s statement must be no more than 400 words long. It will count against you if your statement exceeds this length.