Capital University of Science and Technology CUST Has Announced Admissions for session 2018. It is offering different bachelor master and PhD level programs. Last Date for submitting admission application is 12-July-2018.
CUST Program names:
- BS Electrical Engineering
- BS Accounting and Finance
- BS Psychology
- BS Civil Engineering
- MS Civil Engineering
- BS Computer Science
- PhD Civil Engineering
- PhD Management Sciences
- PhD Biosciences
Last date of submitting admission is 12-07-2018
How to apply:
Submit admission forms before deadline in University admin office Or through online university admission portal.
CUST Islamabad, 051 111 555 666, cust.edu.pk.
- BS Engineering programs require a minimum of 60% marks in FSc in Pre-Engg (Physics, Chemistry & Maths).
- BS Computer Science, BS Software Engineering, BS Biosciences, BS Microbiology and BS Biotechnology programs require a minimum of 45% marks in FA/FSc/DAE or equivalent.
- BS Accounting & Finance, BBA and BS Psychology programs require a minimum of 45% marks in Intermediate or equivalent.
- MBA (Regular) and MBA (Professional) programs require minimum 45% marks in a 14 year Bachelor’s degree. MBA Professional (2 year) program also requires professional work experience.
- MS and MBA (Graduate) programs require a relevant 16 year degree with CGPA 2.00/4.00 or 50% marks in annual system.
- PhD programs require MS/MPhill degree in relevant discpline with minimum 3.00/4.00 CGPA or 60% marks in annual system.
- An applicant having intermediate or equivalent less than 60% is ineligible for admission to any under graduate engineering program.
- An applicant having less than 45% marks in Intermediate is not eligible for admission to any under graduate program.
- Applicants having CGPA less than 2.00/4.00 with less than 50% marks in annual system are ineligible for admission to any MS program.
- An applicant who has been expelled from MAJU/CUST earlier on discipline grounds is ineligible for admission to any program.