Comsats University Islamabad and Campuses has Announced Admission for session 2018. It is offering different Programs for Bachelor master and PhD Level. The Last Date for Submitting Admission application form is 03-July-2018.
Comsats Program names:
- Project Management
- English Linguistics And Literature
- Electrical engineering
- Software engineering
- Civil engineering
Last date of submitting admission is 03-07-2018
How to apply:
Submit admission forms before deadline in University admin office or Through Online University Website office.
051 111 001 007, www.comsat.edu.pk
Qualification: Intermediate or equivalent (‘A’ Level) with minimum 50% marks from accredited institution is required for admission in BS(AF) program.
Test and Score: NTS-NAT test score with minimum 50% marks.
Duration & Semesters: The minimum duration for the completion of this degree is eight semesters (04 Years) and a maximum of twelve semesters (06 Years). The degree will be awarded on completion of minimum 135 credits with a CGPA of at least 2.0/4.
Documents Required: Following documents must be attached with the admission form:
- Demand Draft in favor of CUI Islamabad from any bank.
- MATRIC / O-Level mark sheet certificate & Equivalence, (photocopy back to back).
- FA/FSc / A-Level mark sheet, certificate & Equivalence (photocopy back to back).
- Copy of NIC / B form.
- Valid NTS Result (photocopy) [if test already given].
- Paid original copy of NTS Challan Form, [if NTS test not given].
- Hope Certificate/Affidavit (To be notarized on Rs. 20/- Stamp Paper) mandatory for result awaiting applicants only.
- Undertaking (To be notarized on Rs. 20/- Stamp Paper) mandatory for all applicants.