Government College GC University Lahore Has Announced Admission for session 2018. GC University Lahore is offering Admission for Bachelor Programs 2018. Entry test will be conducted on 28-09-2018. Wehelpyou.pk is the Pakistan most growing educational website. For all the latest admission updates stay connected with wehelpyou.pk.
GC University Program names:
- Science and Technology
- Arts & Social Sciences
- Language Islamic & Oriental Learning
GC University Deadline/schedule:
Last date of submitting admission is 24-09-2018
How to apply:
Submit admission forms before deadline in University admin office.
GC University contact:
Government College GC University Lahore, 042 99213341
ADMISSION POLICY: RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Admission to various classes in GC University Lahore is granted on merit strictly and in accordance with the rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the University. Applications for admission will be accepted according to the schedule notified and no Application Form will be accepted after the last date except with the special permission of the Vice Chancellor. After the completion of all the necessary stages of admission, the list of successful candidates will be displayed on the University Notice Board. Students, who fail to pay all the dues by the due date their right of admission will forfeited.
- University authorities can reject candidates application for admission on the ground of unbecoming character or conduct. The students of the University, who were found guilty of misconduct or indiscipline and were consequently punished or fined shall not be considered for admission.
- The applications of the students who are found to have an unbecoming character and conduct will be rejected. No appeal can be filed against the rejection.
- After the admission of a candidate, if it comes to the knowledge of the University Authorities at any stage, that the documents submitted by the candidate for admission carry a misstatement, or are fake, or there is an error in these documents, that may affect his/her merit, his/her admission will be cancelled.
- Candidates who apply on Sports and Special Category Basis are requested to submit a separate Sports Form/Special Category Form along with the General Admission Form separately for each Game/Activity/Category to which they wish to apply. They must write, “Sports Basis/Special Category Basis” in block letters on the top of the General Admission Form.
- Admission will be strictly on merit which shall be determined on the basis of overall marks and interview.
- The applicant (Male/Female) applying for admission to BA/BSc (Hons) 4-years programme must have passed his/her HSSC with at least 50% Marks.
- The candidates for admission to BA/BSc (Hons) will be interviewed on the dates notified, and the candidates who remain absent will have no claim to admission, irrespective of the marks they have obtained in the HSSC Examination equivalent.
- Candidates who select English Literature and Political Science as their major subject are required to pass a written test conducted by the departments in order to qualify for admission. Merit List shall be prepared on the basis of the candidates’ score in the written test and Interview.
- For BSc (Hons) in Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics/BS(CS), the candidate must have passed his/her HSSC Examination with Mathematics from any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education securing at least 50% marks.
- Diploma holders DAE/D.Com are not eligible to apply for admission to BA/BSc 4-Year (Hons) Programme except BSc(Hons) in Electronics offered by department of Physics and B.Com (Hons.) offered by department of economics.
- Candidate who passed ICom will be eligible for admission to BA/BSc 4-year (Hons.) programme in only those subjects which are allowed by