The University of Lahore Sargodha Campus Has Announced Admission for Fall Session 2018. The University of Lahore is offering Different Bachelor, Master and Post-Graduate Programs for Fall session 2018. On this page you will be able to find out about the latest admission in Pakistan. Stay tuned with the wehelpyou.pk for latest educational news and alerts in Pakistan and all over the world. Last Date for Submitting admission application form through post is 08-August-2018. Last date for submitting admission application at campus is 10-August-2018. University of Lahore Entry test will be conducted on 12-August-2018.
University of Lahore Program names:
- BS Botany
- BS English
- Bs Zoology
- MPhil Islamic Studies
- BS Chemistry
- MSc Chemistry
- MPhil Chemistry
- Bachelor in Commerce
- BS Psychology
- MPhil Urdu
University of Lahore Deadline/schedule:
Last Date of submitting Admission by post is 08-08-2018.
Last Date of Submitting Admission At Campus is 10-08-2018.
Entry Test Date is 12-08-2018.
How to apply:
Submit admission forms before deadline in University admin office or through post.
The applicants are encouraged to read the following information carefully before filling up the Admission Form on online admission portal (please visit our website for online admission form http://admissions.uol.edu.pk/)
For Obtaining Prospectus and Voucher# from university Admission Office: Payment of Rs.1500/-
For Obtaining Prospectus and Voucher# through courier: Bank draft amount Rs. 1700/- from any bank in favor of “The University of Lahore” and send it through courier 02 days before admission closing date, failing which your draft will not be acceptable. Please mention your mailing address and contact information clearly.
Office hours: Monday to Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm) – Saturday & Sunday (9:00am to 3:00pm)
The Online Admission Form must be filled according to the steps given below. The applicant either male or female, who fulfills the requirements prescribed by the University and conditions mentioned in the prospectus, is eligible to apply for admission.
1. An applicant can apply in three degree programs at a time. However, he or she will not be charged for extra choice.
2. Original scan or attested copies of the following documents are required to be uploaded on online admission Form:
a) 01 recent blue background passport size photograph
b) All academic documents i.e (Matric, Inter, Bachelor and Master Degrees or IBCC /HEC equivalent)
c) Applicants CNIC card or Form B or Father CNIC
d) For more details please visit: http://admissions.uol.edu.pk/
3. Don’t upload/attach Domicile, Character and Hope Certificate while filling the Online Admission Form.
4. In case, an applicant does not have certified copies of the required documents, the same may be attested by University Admission Officer on submission of the original documents.
5. In order to get admission in any degree program, the applicants are required to qualify UOL Entrance Test, Interview or both.
6. The selection of applicant shall be on merit, determined on the basis of marks obtained in the last examination, entry test / interview or both and such other criteria as University may determine.
7. Applicants awaiting final exam result or those who have appeared in supplementary exam are eligible to apply for admission. However, in such cases, they will be deprived of previous qualification weightage and will be purely evaluated on the basis of their test/interview score.
8. The applicants bearing O-Level, A-Level qualification or equivalent are required to submit their IBCC Equivalence Certificate in order to determine their eligibility. If an applicant fails to produce the same, he or she will not be given qualification weightage.
9. The UOL offers female hostel. The rent per room is Rs. 12,000 /- per month approximate (Including 3 time meal).
10. The University transport is available throughout the Lahore City.
11. All admissions are granted on “Provisional” basis. It is the sole responsibility of the selected applicants to provide proof of their eligibility within 3 weeks of the declaration of the result failing which their admission will be cancelled.
12. Incomplete Admission Forms will be rejected. Documents once submitted are non-returnable.
13. For Foreign/International Applicants please visit our website: http://www.uol.edu.pk/Services/StudentServices/InternationalStudentsAdvisory
University of Lahore Contact:
Defence Road, Raiwind Road, Lahore. 0323 00865 0423 5467356 9. www.uol.edu.pk