University of Engineering & Technology Mardan Has Announced Admission for session 2018. University of Engineering & Technology Mardan is offering Bachelor Program for Session 2018. Application Are Invited from eligible candidates domiciled in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and fata. University of Engineering & Technology Mardan is offering Bachelor of Computer Science. Last Date for Submitting Admission Application form is 27-September-2018. For All the Latest Educational Updates Stay Connected with wehelpyou.pk
University of Engineering & Technology Mardan Program names:
- BS CS
University of Engineering & Technology Mardan Deadline/schedule:
Last date of submitting admission is 27-09-2018
How to apply:
Submit admission forms before deadline in University admin office.
University of Engineering & Technology Mardan contact:
University of Engineering & Technology Mardan, www.uetmardan.edu.pk 0937 9230141.
- Admission Criteria
The admission criteria of UET Peshawar will be followed by UET Mardan. The criteria is given below.
- Admission to B.Sc. engineering shall be open to candidates who have passed Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) examination with the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (B.I.S.E.) in Pakistan or any other equivalent examination, and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks and qualified the entrance test for the given session. Entrance test shall be valid only for one academic year. The entrance test for nominations against reserved seats on reciprocal basis i.e. Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Northern Areas, Balochistan, Punjab and Sindh Provinces shall be valid for two academic years.
- (a) Candidates applying for open merit seats must have Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile. (b) Admission to Computer Software Engineering and Computer Science shall also be open to those candidates who have passed Intermediate examination with Computer Science as a subject instead of Chemistry.
- Candidates belonging to settled areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and possessing B -Tech (Pass) degree or 3 years Post Metric Diploma of Associate Engineer and obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks in the corresponding examinations are also eligible to apply for admission to B.Sc. engineering in the relevant discipline against the seats reserved for open merit. They are also eligible to apply against reciprocal seats. However, candidates will also have to qualify the entrance test.
- Candidates who have certificates other than Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) shall have to produce equivalence and conversion of marks certificates issued by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Education, Islamabad along with the application form.
- Pakistan Nationals are required to qualify the subject of Islamiat, Pakistan Studies and Urdu at SSG or HSSC level, otherwise they shall not be eligible for admission.
- Applications of candidates, whose examination results are not declared till the last date of submission of admission forms, shall not be considered for admission.
- Determination of merit will be as follows:
Merit of candidates will be determined according to the following criteria:
- 10% weightage to SSC Examination % marks in SSC x 1
- 40% weightage to HSSC Examination % marks in HSSCx4
- 50% weightage to entrance test % marks in entrance testx5
- There shall be no pass marks in the Entrance Test
- Admission Rules (Non-Engineering Programs)
Admission to non-engineering program shall be advertised along with other undergraduate programs. Applications for admission should be submitted to the Directorate of Admissions, at UET Mardan on or before the last date announced for the purpose. Currently, the University offers the following discipline under non-engineering program:
- Four-Years Program of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science……………. 50 Seats
- Candidates must have the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or FATA.
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) or equivalent examination and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks with any of the following combinations are eligible to apply for admission to non-engineering programs:
- Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science
Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry