National University of Medical Sciences shall conduct entry test for admissions to MBBS and BDS programs for following colleges:
- Army Medical College, Rawalpindi
- CMH Medical College, Lahore
- CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences, Multan
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, Quetta
- Wah Medical College, Wah Cantt
Online Registration For NUMS Entry Test, for registration visit NTS website portal.
- Registration will start From 2nd July 2017
- Last Date of Online Registration 31 July 2017
- NUMS Entry Test will be on 27 August
- Fee for Test registration is PKR: 3000/- for local students and US$ 50 for Foreign Students
- Minimum 60% marks both in Matric and HSSC / equivalent examaination.
- FSc (pre-medical) students may apply for NUMS entry test on the basis of FSc Part-I result but F.Sc certificate or Detailed Marks Certificate shall be required for admission confimration
- A Level and other streams students may apply on the basis of O Level (SSC) or equivalence certificate issued Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) office but confirmation of their admission will require A Level (HSSC) equivalence certificate.
- Biology 70 Marks
- Physics 45 Marks
- Chemistry 45 Marks
- English 20 Marks
There shall be no negative marking in the test.
NUMS Closing Merit / Aggregate
Closing Merit 2016 PCs/ASCs
Seats: ( PC 15, ASc 30,Total=45 Seats)
Closing Merit 2016 Nums Cadets,National Seats,NC. (Civilians)
MBBS: 85.532% (40 Seats)
BDS: 85.215% (7 Seats)
Closing Merit 2016,Nums Cadets SAT II Based,Foreign Seats, NFC. (Civilians)
MBBS: 92.917% (13 Seats)
BDS: 90.000% (7 Seats)
Closing Merit NUMS Cadets SAT II Based, National Seats, NC. (Civilians)
MBBS: 99.167% (2 Seats)
BDS: 97.917% (1 Seat)