A person passed HSSC (Intermediate Part-I examination) from a Pakistani Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education or an equivalent from any other recognized Board with at least (50% marks for all subjects or its equivalent grade, shall be eligible for provisional admission to the BS/LLB Programmes of study subject to the conditions that: –
- After selection the student will deposit the fee/dues in the University Account within the stipulated period/time.
- After selection and depositing fee/dues in the University Account, the student will be required to pass the Intermediate Part-II Examination with at least 50% marks. In case of less than 50% marks in Intermediate Part-II, his/her admission will be treated as cancelled.
- After selection and depositing fee/dues in the University Account, if the student declared as FAILED in the Intermediate Part-II Examination by the concerned Board, the Fee/Dues as deposited by him/ her will not be refunded under any circumstances except refundable securities.
- After selection and depositing fee/dues in the University Account, the student will be required to submit his/her Intermediate Part-II passed result card within stipulated period in the concerned Department/ Institute/ School/ Centre/ Admission Section.
- If the selected student failed to submit his/her Intermediate Part-II passed result card within stipulated period in the concerned Department/Institute/School/Centre/Admission Section, his admission will be treated as cancelled.
- The result awaiting students will have to submit an Undertaking as prescribed in the Section-8 of the regulations.
The following shall not be eligible for admission to BS/Pharm-D/LLB programme: –
1. Those who have failed under Clause 7(c) (i) (a) of the examination rules of this University. (QAU Prospectus)
2. Those who have ceased to be a student of this University under Clause 7(c) (i) (b) under the examinations rules. (QAU Prospectus)
3. Those who already possess BS/Pharm-D/LLB or its equivalent degree from this or any other University.
4. Those who are already on the rolls of this University.
5. Those who have been expelled from the University on disciplinary grounds.
6. No student of BS or equivalent degree holder shall be admitted to a second or subsequent BS/Pharm-D/LLB Programme (either on Regular OR Self-Finance basis) in the University Teaching Departments/ Centers/ Institutes/ School under any circumstances.
7. The admission shall be cancelled on the written request of the student concerned as per approved rules duly recommended by the respective Chairman/Director and the Dean of the Faculty concerned.
8. In case of incorrect/misleading information or concealment of facts, the University reserves the right to refuse/cancel the admission and expel the applicant (student) from the University at any time.
9. The Vice-Chancellor may cancel/refuse admission to any student without assigning reasons.
10. The students whose names were dropped or struck off from the rolls of QAU or any University Teaching Department/ Center/Institute due to shortage of lectures or non-payment of dues or poor performance or non-appearance in examination etc., in the semester, shall not be granted admission. The Syndicate may consider such cases on the recommendations of the University Admission Committee.
11. The students dropped or struck off from the rolls of any University Teaching Department/ Center/Institute due to poor performance under semester system shall not be granted re-admission in any case in the same Discipline.
12. Any student, who was rusticated, expelled, or whose entry in QAU or any University Campus was banned for any reason whatsoever at any time during his/her academic career, shall not be admitted to any class without the permission of the Syndicate. The Syndicate may not consider such cases except on the recommendations of the Admission Committee.
How to Apply
- The Admission Forms can be downloaded from the QAU website (click here to download ), along with a Challan of the Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd. amounting to Rs.2000/-. Admission Forms are not available at QAU Campus.
- The applicants are advised to deposit the same in the Habib Bank Ltd. OR Askari Bank Ltd. in favour of the Treasurer, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad (throughout the country with bank charges, non-refundable).
- The Bank Challan should be attached with the downloaded Admission Form along with other requisite documents, otherwise the application will not be entertained.
Attested Photocopies Of Documents
The applicants are required to attach the following relevant/required documents with Admission Form for verification of data and determination of merit:
|S#||Documents||No. of copies|
|1.||Detail Marks Certificate of SSC (Matriculation) Examination or equivalent.||01|
|2.||Detail Marks Certificate of HSSC/Intermediate Part-I Examination or equivalent.||01|
|3.||CNIC OR Form B in case of under 18-years of age.||01|
|4.||CNIC of Father/Parents/Guardian.||01|
|5.||Domicile Certificate of candidate OR of father/mother if the applicant is under 18-years of age and his/her name is included in it.||01|
|6.||Character Certificate from the institution last attended.||01|
|7.||Equivalence Certificate and conversion of the grades, into marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (BCC) for Matric and Intermediate levels in case of qualifications OR certificate from foreign institutes||01|
|8.||Sports Certificates i.e. District/Province/National/International level issued by the concerned Authorities (for applicants of Sports Reserve Seats)||01|
|9.||Disability Certificate issued by the District Assessment Board (for applicants of Disabled Reserve Seats)||01|
|10.||Minority Certificate issued by the Principal of last attended institute (for applicants of Minority Reserve Seats)||01|
|11.||Army Personal Service Card OR Pension Book of Parent (for applicants of Children of Army Personal)||01|
|12.||Foreign Citizenship OR Passport for Foreign National and Dual Nationals (having Pakistani and some other nationality) Refugees (status recognized by Govt. of Pakistan) (for Foreigner Reserve Seats)||01|
|13.||Any other supporting/relevant document||01|
The above mentioned relevant attested documents can be sent by TCS/Courier/Post on the following address: –
ASSISTANT REGISTRAR (ADMISSIONS), (CAMP OFFICE) AT THE BACK OF (DRSM) LIBRARY, QUAID-I-AZAM UNIVERSITY, (45320) ISLAMABAD
|Equivalence Certificates And Conversion Of Grades Into Marks
Applicants having foreign certificates are required to provide equivalence certificates and conversion of the grades, into marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) for Matric and Intermediate levels.
Admissions on Regular (Regional Quota) and Self-Finance Basis
Display Of Merit Lists
Provision of Migration Certificate
The admitted students will have to submit their Migration Certificates (in original) from the institution last attended within 15-days from the date of admission. In case of non-submission of the same, his/her admission will be treated as cancelled.
(MUHAMMAD SABIR KHAN)