National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences FAST University Provisional Merit List for 2018. This merit list is for the candidates who wishes to apply for admission in FAST University. Merit List is strongly based on the criteria authorized by the board of University. Given below are the different parts of University merit process on which merit has been made.
Admission on the basis of NTS-NAT Marks
- Selection is based on marks obtained in NTS NAT-IE.
- Cut-off marks to be determined by the University.
Admission on the basis of NU Admission Test
- Merit List is prepared by assigning 50% weight to marks obtained in Intermediate (part-I) (or an equivalent exam) AND
- 50% weight is assigned to score obtained in NU Admission Test.
- In case, Intermediate result is not available, Matriculation marks are used and multiplied by a factor of 0.9 (to equate it to average Intermediate marks).
Admission on the basis of SAT score
- Combined score of 1,500 or more in the SAT-I examination AND
- At least 550 in the SAT-II (Math Level IIC) examination.
NU Online Admission Test:
- Information on various Admission Tests is available on the University’s admission web-site nu.edu.pk
- The online admission test is taken on a computer. The candidate should be familiar with the use of mouse and the keyboard. Each candidate is given a different examination. The sections of a test (English, Analytical skills, Math etc) appear in a random sequence. Moreover, questions related to different topics also appear before the candidate in a random sequence. In each section, a candidate can move forward and backwards to review the responses selected. The candidate can change his or her response to any question within the current section.
- Each section of the admission test has a fixed duration. Each section is timed independently and time saved in one section is not carried forward to the next sections. At the end of the test, a summary of the results is displayed on screen. The duration of the Online Admission Test is between two and three hours.
- Applicants should reach the test centre on the date and time specified on the admit card. Latecomers will not be allowed to take the test. Applicants should not bring anything to the test centre except their Admit Cards. No applicant will be allowed to take the test without an endorsed Admit Card. The Admission Test is held at all campuses of the University (Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, and Peshawar).
Fast University Lahore merit list 2018 is given below:
|Accounting & finance