HEC Job Market Skills For 5000 Unemployed Youth
Introduction & Details:
In accordance with the vision 2025, the administration of Pakistan through Higher Education Commission (HEC) is embraced a task to give employability range of abilities preparing to 5000 jobless youth to help them to benefit openings for work accessible in the market. Applications are welcomed from intrigued hopefuls having aces degree by and large subjects (e.g. Expressions, Languages, Islamiat, Social Studies, and Humanities, and so forth.)
Salient Features of the Program:
- Up to four months (Semester) training Program.
- Tailored training for job oriented skillset.
- Students will get training in best training institutes of the country.
- Rs 5000 stipend for local and Rs 10000 for students out of city.
- Bright chances of getting employment after successful completion.
- Application will be entertained on first come first served basis.
- Training certificate.
- Must have masters 16 years degree in any general, arts and humanities subject.
- 30 years of age at closing date.
- Must be unemployed from last 1 year.
- Must clear aptitude/screening test for each training.
- Marketing & Sales
- Small Business Startups
- Computing Skills for office
- Communication Skill
- Airline Ticketing
- Apparel Merchandising
- TV Program & News Production
- Hotel Management
- Construction Project Management
- Digital Marketing Skills
- Interior Design
- MS Project
Final Submission Date is 16 April, 2018.
How to Apply:
- Online Application will be accepted
- Fill your application form on http://events.hec.gov.pk/jmsuy