Applications are welcomed for HDR Scholarships upheld by the Bond University. Scholarships are granted to exceptionally qualified Students initiating PhD program in 2018-2019.
Bond University is focused on giving an abnormal state HDR experience to guarantee accomplishment in Students examination and research preparing.
The Bond University is a private not-revenue driven college situated in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. It has been recorded in the worldwide best 20 colleges in the Times Higher Education Rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World.
Bond University Application Deadline:
September 28, 2018
Bond University Course Level:
Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Bond University Study Subject:
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Bond University Scholarship Award:
The University places a focus on commencing Doctoral students only for living stipend scholarships. Masters students are not eligible to apply for HDR Scholarships. The 2018 full-time stipend rate will be $27,082.00 per annum (indexed annually)
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have master’s degree.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate proficiency in English. The TOEFL is the most frequently submitted examination score that the University receives, however,the Admissions Office will use other measures upon the applicant’s request. The IELTS, ACT, and SAT examinations may also be used.
The first 3 steps in the application process below must be completed prior to lodging your Scholarship application (Step 4). These steps 1 – 3 will take 4-6 weeks to complete – You must ensure that you allow sufficient time before the Scholarship application closure date
- Step 1– Expression of interest (EOI) to Faculty
- Step 2– Find a Supervisor
- Step 3– Apply for Admission to Bond University
- Step 4 – Apply for Scholarship: Assessment of Scholarship applications framework
You must have received a Letter of Offer for Admission to Bond University
You must apply using the online Apply for scholarship form
How to Apply:
In order to apply for an HDR program, students must meet the required academic entry requirements, as well as satisfy visa, residency and English proficiency requirements.