The new Cardiff Business School Don Barry MBA Scholarship is currently accessible for the Academic year 2018-2019. This grant is available to worldwide understudies.
Cardiff is built up as one of Britain’s driving colleges. Its aspiration is to be among the main 100 colleges on the planet and best 20 in the UK.
On account of candidates whose first dialect isn’t English, skill in the English dialect is likewise a foundation of affirmation.
Cardiff Business School Application Deadline:
July 31, 2018
Cardiff Business School Course Level:
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study business administration.
The Cardiff Business School Don Barry MBA Scholarship is a £10,000 award applied to your first year of study only.
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be a 2018/19 full-time MBA applicant
- Be an international student
- Pay your deposit by the stated deadline
- Accept your offer and meet all the offer conditions by 14 September 2018.
English Language Requirements: The majority courses request an IELTS score of 6.5 or 7.0.
How to Apply:
- Email ahss-scholarships-at-cardiff.ac.uk for an application form
- Submit your completed application by midnight (GMT) Tuesday 31 July 2018
- Email ahss-scholarships-at-cardiff.ac.uk for full terms and conditions.