The University of Leicester is welcoming applications for Centenary Scholarship to new understudy beginning a full time undergrad grounds based course in September 2018. Global understudies are qualified to apply for this Scholarship program.
The Scholarship perceive understudies who have conquered difficulty or made forfeits in quest for their objectives, in a perfect world in support of an option that is more prominent than themselves.
The University of Leicester is a main UK college focused on worldwide magnificence through the making of world changing exploration and high caliber, persuasive instructing. Leicester is reliably a standout amongst the most socially comprehensive of the UK’s driving colleges with a long-standing duty to giving more pleasant and equivalent access to advanced education.
The University of Leicester Scholarship Application Deadline:
September 30, 2018
The University of Leicester Scholarship Course Level:
Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
Each Centenary Scholar will be awarded a one-off £1,000 cash scholarship to help them with their studies and living expenses.
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a new student starting a full time undergraduate campus-based course in September 2018.
- You must agree to attend an induction event at which you will ask to sign up to participate in at least one Centenary Scholar event or activity.
- You must demonstrate how you have made sacrifices or overcome adversity to achieve your goal. This could range from surviving conflict in your home country, to caring for a family member, to putting in a huge effort to achieve excellence in academic, artistic, sporting or other pursuits.
- If your application is successful, we will ask for evidence before confirming your award.
- Acceptance of a Centenary Scholarship does not affect eligibility for any other scholarship or financial aid schemes.
Priority consideration will be given to students who meet at least one of the additional priority criteria described on the application form.
English Language Requirements: In order to study at the University of Leicester, written and spoken English must be good enough that applicants will fully understand, and benefit from, their degree course (please note that they have slightly different requirements for PhD students). The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test for higher education. Every degree page on website specifies a minimum IELTS score.
How to Apply:
- Simply write up to 250 words explaining how you exemplify the founding spirit of the University.
- To apply, please complete the application form.
- The closing date for entries is 30 September 2018.
- Winners will be notified during October 2018, and their awards will be paid in February 2019.