Ruler’s College London is inviting applications for Dr Antony Kidman Scholarship in Health Psychology. Give is open to endeavor full-time MSc program.
This concede is seen as a famous respect, it will be given to phenomenal understudies in cash related hardship to help them with their examinations at King’s.
The Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience at King’s (IoPPN) is Europe’s greatest group for research and post-graduate preparing in Psychiatry, Psychology and Basic and Clinical Neuroscience.
Hopefuls must have four year school training in huge program. In the occasion that applicants first vernacular isn’t English hopefuls must have the ability to give late confirmation that their talked and made summon out of the English lingo is adequate for the undertakings for which competitors have associated.
June 30, 2018
Scholarship is available to undertake full-time MSc programme.
Scholarship is tenable in Health Psychology at King’s College London.
The scholarship will be worth £10,000, available as either a cash bursary or a contribution towards tuition fees.
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU/International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- undertaking the full-time MSc Health Psychology at King’s, 2018 entry;
- have firmly accepted an offer of a place in study from September 2018;
- have provided a written personal statement;
- Home/EU/International fee status with a household income of £50,000 or less;
- willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
- English Language Requirements: If applicants first language is not English applicants must be able to provide recent evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programmes for which applicants have applied. The level of English language applicants are required to demonstrate is dependent upon the programme for which applicants have applied. The level of English required for each programme is denoted by a five-band system, each band corresponds to a level of English language competence.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is post.
- To apply, you should download the form here.
- Complete and return it to the Student Funding Office.