Royal College Business School is reporting Masters Scholarship for the year 2018. Global understudies are qualified to apply for these grants.
Royal is extraordinary compared to other colleges on the planet. They have a long and glad history of being at the bleeding edge of innovation. From finch to medicinal revelations to rambles, the Imperial people group is centered around difficulties and openings later on.
All projects at Imperial College Business School are semantically requesting, and in this manner solid English dialect aptitudes are basic to scholastic accomplishment on understudy’s MBA and in their future vocation.
Royal College Business Application Deadline:
June 22, 2018
Royal College Business Course Level:
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Royal College Business Study Subject:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Royal College Business Scholarship Award:
Variable awards are available.
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability and passion for meeting the challenges present in today’s dynamic global business environment to make a positive difference as socially responsible leaders for tomorrow.The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A strong academic background, a high and well-balanced GMAT score, and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Your professional references
- English Language Requirements: Most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
- Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.
How to Apply:
Candidates who apply before 22 June 2018 and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2018 will automatically be considered. Please use your personal statement to highlight your proudest achievements inside and outside of work.