The ED – Istituto Europeo di Design and Accademia di Belle Arti Aldo Galli – IED Como offer 105 stipends covering the total whole or part of the instructive cost costs for Undergraduate Courses and Professional Training Program.
IED invites energetic creatives to change over their musings into wanders by sharing in the concede 2018 test.
For more than fifty years, the Istituto Europeo di Design has been working in the fields of preparing and research in the controls of arrangement, frame, visual correspondence and organization. Today, the IED is a consistently developing widespread framework that issues first-level academic authentications and forms three-year courses, Masters Courses, steady master change and impelled instructional classes.
Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate Courses and Professional Training Program (2 years) held in Milan, Cagliari, Como, Florence, Rome, Turin, and Venice.
Scholarships are awarded in Design, Fashion, Visual Arts, Communication and Restoration held in Milan, Cagliari, Como, (Accademia di Belle Arti “Aldo Galli”), Florence, Rome, Turin and Venice.
Up for grabs are 105 scholarships covering the 100% or the 50% of the tuition fees for Undergraduate courses and Professional Training Programs (two years).
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Participation is subject to the registration and to the acceptance of the Regulation.
- Participation is strictly reserved to candidates who have reached 18 years at the moment of application, are maximum 26 years old on December 31st, 2018 and are in possession of a bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in September 2018.
- Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the selected course, B2 as minimum level required.
English Language Requirements: Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the selected course, B2 as minimum level required.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered eligible, each candidate will be asked to provide:
- A motivation letter in the language of the chosen course;
- Copy of ID card or passport;
- Certificate of knowledge of the language in which the course is held, if different from the mother tongue (alternatively is possible to have a Skype interview in the language of the chosen course). To be admitted to the course is required B2 level as the minimum;
- The concept as described in the briefing.