The new Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program is presently accessible on offer at the University of Toronto Scholarship in Canada. Understudies from around the globe are qualified to apply to seek after the undergrad program.
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto is expected to perceive global understudies who show remarkable scholastic accomplishment and inventiveness and who are perceived as pioneers inside their school.
The University of Toronto (U of T, UToronto, or Toronto) is an open research college in Toronto, Ontario, Canada in light of the fact that encompass Queen’s Park. It was established by regal sanction in 1827 as King’s College, the primary foundation of higher learning in the province of Upper Canada.
University Of Toronto Scholarship Application Deadline:
November 30, 2018
University Of Toronto Scholarship Course Level:
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
University Of Toronto Scholarship Study Subject:
Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
University Of Toronto Scholarship Scholarship Award:
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto.
University Of Toronto Scholarship Number of Scholarships:
Each year approximately 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Scholars.
University Of Toronto Scholarship Eligibility:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Entrance Requirements: An international student nominated by their school will be invited to submit an application to the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship program.Eligibility Criteria:
- an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit)
- an original and creative thinker
- committed to school and community
- a high achiever in academic and creative pursuits
- enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration
- have demonstrated strong leadership skills
- currently in their final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2018
- intending to begin university in the upcoming academic year (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2019 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the university’s English Language Requirement.
How to Apply:
To apply, you’ll need to:
- Receive a nomination from your school. (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application to participate in our program which can be accessed within the main Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship webpage starting here.)
- Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2019 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
- Once we’ve received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
Selection Procedure: On the basis of application/eligibility criteria, approximately 37 Lester B. Pearson Scholars at the University of Toronto will be chosen annually. These scholarships are tenable only at the University of Toronto.