The new CSC stipends for pro and PhD program is at present open at Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (NUAA) in China. This allow is available to the subject of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
This is a full give for doled out Chinese schools and certain ordinary preparing work environments specifically regions or self-decision regions to choose outstanding overall understudies for graduate examinations in China. It just support postgraduate understudies.
Being developed in 2005, College of International Education is one of the principle establishments in China to recognize worldwide understudies. As one of the principle schools in Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and International Business of China, NUAA sets up 5 phenomenal Bachelor-degree programs for widespread understudies and all courses in these ventures are passed on in English: Aviation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, International Business, Software Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
April 30, 2018
Scholarships are available to pursue Master and PhD programme.
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
This is a full scholarship.
Eligible Countries: Available to a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
2. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must be:
-a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
-a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
3. Applicants may not receive any other types of scholarship.
4. Applicants should have good academic performance and strong capacity in scientific research.
5. Students who are currently pursuing their final year could also apply as long as they can obtain their graduation diploma before enrolling at the university.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship;
2. Notarized highest diploma;
3. Academic transcripts;
4. A Study Plan or Research Proposal; (This should be a minimum of 800 words.)
5. Two Recommendation Letters; Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
7. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy); (Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.)
8. The copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available), TOEFL or IELTS; (If applicable)
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations. (You should submit two sets of bound documents). No application documents will be returned.