Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships for students of Balochistan & Fata
The Higher Education Commission HEC announces Indigenous Scholarships Batch-III of ‘Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the students of balochistan & FATA (Phase-II) for Undergraduate Studies in All Disciplines.
Applications are invited from candidates having local Certificate/Domicile of balochistan or federally administered tribal areas FATA for award of Scholarships for Undergraduate Studies in HEC-Recognized Public Sector Universities degree Awarding Institutions or W-Category Private Universities of Pakistan.
wehelpyou.pk is becoming the most growing and latest educational website. wehelpyou.pk updated his visitors with most latest educational updates, news and admission in all over the Pakistan. for all the latest updates stay tuned with this web page wehelpyou.pk
Undergraduate Indegenous Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants Must Possess local Certificate/Domicile of Balochistan/FATA.
- Candidates must have completed 12-year education with 60% marks in FA/FSc/ICom/ICS/DAE or equivalent.
- Maximum age limit is 22 years as on august 19, 2018.
- Candidates must acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before the closing date.
- Candidates who are already availing any other HEC/Government Scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
Undergraduate Indegenous Scholarships Programme Covers:
- Average tution fee and other charges including hostel fee up to Rs. 60,000 per semester/year.
- Living allowance of Rs. 6,000 per month with Rs. 500 annual increment.
- Book allowance of Rs. 5,000 per anum.
- Travel allowance of Rs. 5,000 per anum.
- Initial settlement allowance of Rs. 10,000 once during entire study period.
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to submit application in hard form. Application form is available on HEC website hev.gov.pk. please download the application form, fill in and send to sr. project manager, human resource development division, Higher Education commission H-9 Islamabad. Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.