The new University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship is accessible for understudies starting in 2019 as it were. This Scholarship is available to subjects of any nation (aside from Australia and New Zealand).
The 2019 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship is very aggressive honors that reward starting undergrad and postgraduate coursework worldwide understudies who have shown scholastic greatness in past examinations.
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most lofty colleges and is prestigious globally for magnificence in training and research.
University of Adelaide Applications Deadline:
1st Half 2019 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 31/12/2018
Eligible applicants will be notified by 04/01/2019
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/01/2019
2nd Half 2019 (Semester 2, Trimester 3)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 30/04/2019
Eligible applicants will be notified by 07/05/2019
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/05/2019
University of Adelaide Course Level:
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.
University of Adelaide Study Subject:
Scholarships are available for study in any discipline (some exclusion applies).
University of Adelaide Eligibility:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand).
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The selection process for The 2019 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships is competitive, with academic achievement forming the main basis for scholarship selection. As a general guide, the University of Adelaide will consider applicants who have achieved an academic level on par with the following:
- For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR its equivalent
- For postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7 OR its equivalent
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award that they are eligible for).
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one program to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers);
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognised scholarship awarding bodies such as a government ministry or department;
- Applicants for Masters by Research or PhD programs
- Applicants for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded programs.
English Language Requirements: The University’s preferred accredited English language tests are:
- IELTS(International English Language Testing System) – Academic Test
- TOEFL– internet based and paper based
- Pearson Test of English– Academic
- CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).
However, the University may accept other evidence of proficiency in English in individual cases.
The majority of language tests and qualifications that meet the University’s minimum English requirements have a validity of two years preceding the date of application.
Students without the required level of English will need to satisfactorily complete an intensive program of English language before being admitted to the University of Adelaide. The University can arrange an appropriate English language program, Academic English (PEP Pathway) in Adelaide at the University’s English Language Centre. The PEP Pathway provides an alternative entry pathway for prospective students who have received offers to the University of Adelaide conditional upon English proficiency. On successful completion of the PEP Pathway at the appropriate level, students are granted direct entry into the University.
How to Apply:
- Applicants who meet the academic criteria will be automatically offered this scholarship once their coursework application has been processed
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit
- Successful applicants will be notified within 1 to 2 weeks of the scholarship closing date; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.