The Faculty of Science at University of Strathclyde is advancing an extent of gifts for worldwide understudies in 2018-2019. These awards will be open to begin full-time postgraduate indicated program in September/October 2018.
The purpose of the allow is to see insightful achievement and to attract the best science understudies from over the globe.
The Faculty of Science is one of the UK’s driving assets of science, giving an exuberant, dynamic, solid and pleasing spot to consider.
The University recognizes different English lingo tests as affirmation of ability in English. IELTS is the most extensively open, and our present standard necessities are: IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall (no individual band under 5.5).
Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time postgraduate taught programme at the Faculty of Science.
Scholarships are awarded to study Computer and information sciences, Chemistry, Mathematics and statistics, Physics, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences.
£3500/£2500 scholarships towards course tuition fees are available for students studying on MSc/PGT programmes in Science. Eligible students must have excellent grades from University and strong English test results.
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for a Science Elite scholarship, candidates must:
- be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October.
- hold an offer of study on a course at the University of Strathclyde
- be paying full international fees
Some scholarships have restrictions on other funding you can accept. This means that you if you are awarded two Strathclyde scholarships you will have to decide which scholarship to accept.
- English Language Requirements: The University accepts a number of English language tests as proof of proficiency in English. IELTS is the most widely available, and our current standard requirements are: IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall (no individual band less than 5.5).
How to Apply:
Application may be delayed if students fail to provide the following documents (where appropriate):
- Certified copies of qualifications you’ve gained, eg degree certificate and transcripts (showing the subjects taken and your grades). If you’re still studying, provide a transcript of your results so far
- If qualifications are in a language other than English, please provide official translations in addition to the copies of the original documents
- If English is not first language, please provide a suitable English language test certificate (if appropriate), for example IELTS
- A copy of passport (if they are a non EU overseas applicant). Passport is required in order to obtain Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) statement which allows you to apply for your Tier 4 visa to study
- A copy of sponsor letter/scholarship award (if appropriate/available)
- Copies of any other documentation to support your application such as a CV, Personal Statement, Portfolio (for certain programmes)