Waterford Institute of Technology is now accepting applications of scholarships for international (non-EU) students for the academic year 2017-2018. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate or a higher diploma programme and taught masters programmes.
The main objective of the institute is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
WIT is the major provider of higher education in the South East region of Ireland and one of the largest IOT’s in Ireland. The Institute’s range and scope reflect the changing needs of the southeast as well as the country as a whole.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate or a higher diploma programme and taught masters programmes at Waterford Institute of Technology.
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses available at Waterford Institute of Technology.
Undergraduate and Higher Diploma students: The International Student Scholarship will provide for a 25% reduction in tuition fees for each year of an undergraduate or a Higher Diploma programme. (NB for entry into all years of Bachelor programmes except final year). Award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of 60% overall average mark.Postgraduate students: The International Student Scholarship will provide for a reduction of €3,150 for all taught Masters programmes.
- Eligible Countries: International (Non-EU) students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for these scholarships
- The scholarships are open to all self-funding Non-EU students
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent
- This scholarship only applies to new incoming students (first time entrants to WIT- it does not apply to WIT International Graduates)
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent.
Nationality: International (Non-EU) students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online. Applications must be made on the prescribed forms (please see below) and submitted to the International office on or before 18th May 2018.