Indus University Has Announced Admission for session 2018. Indus University is offering different level programs for session 2018.
Indus University Program names:
- BS/B.TECH Engineering Technology
- BE Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science
- BS Media Science
Indus University Deadline/schedule:
Deadline for Indus University is Not Confirmed.
How to apply:
Submit admission forms before deadline in University admin office or Apply Online through University official Website Admission Portal.
Indus University Contact:
Gulshan e Iqbal, Karachi, Pakistan, 0333 0344010, 0312 2449915. Clifton Karachi, 021 35308640 47.
1. New student shall take admission form from admission Department Rs. 2000/=.
2. Students then submit the admission form with the following documents.
- Photocopy of pay order /cheque in favor of Indus University.
- One photocopy of matric certificate or marks sheet copy for diploma program.
- Two photocopies Intermediate/A’ Level (Equivalency) marks sheet and certificate for Bachelors Program.
- Two photocopies of bachelor degree and marks sheet or equivalent certificate for Masters Program.
- Two photocopies of masters degree and marks sheet or equivalent certificate for M.Phil/P.hD Program.
- CNIC photocopy of student and of father/mother.
- 6 Photographs with white background (MENDATORY)
3. Students need to collect fee voucher from admission department.
4. They shall go to Askari Bank / NIBD (behind Indus University) to submit their fee.
5. Bring back paid fee voucher (paid) and its photocopy to the admission department.
6. They shall go to their concerned departments to register their courses and note down their class timetable.