The Saint Michael’s College is welcoming all worldwide college understudies to get equality based Scholarship. Scholarship grants are esteemed amongst $1,000 and half of educational cost.
Holy person Michael’s College is a private Catholic school of roughly 2,000 college understudies situated in Colchester, Vermont, in the United States.
Saint Micheal’s Scholarship Application Deadline:
November 1, 2018
Saint Micheal’s Scholarship Course Level:
Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
Saint Micheal’s Scholarship Study Subject:
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Saint Micheal’s Scholarship Award:
International scholarship awards are valued between $1,000 and 50% of tuition.
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: The items below help determine your scholarship’s amount.
- High School Transcripts: University will want to see that you are capable of academic work. We are also interested in how well you did in secondary school compared with your peers. If you have received a poor grade in the past, this is not necessarily a bad thing, though we will look for signs of hard work and improvement.
- Achievements: Do you have any particular athletic or musical achievements? What about other activities such as clubs? Did you play a leadership role inside or outside of school? There is place in the application to indicate these things. You may also talk about them in your writing sample.
- A Social Conscience: At Saint Michael’s we encourage (but do not require) students to engage in community service at the local, national, or international levels. We will be very interested to hear about any background in volunteering you may have.
- Writing Sample: University likes to know if you’re a good writer. We also encourage you to use the writing sample for sharing some important information about yourself, your interests, and your experiences.
- Test Scores: SAT scores are not required from international students for admission to Saint Michael’s College. But, if you choose to provide them, we will take them into account.
- English Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply:
To apply for a merit based scholarship, simply indicate this on the application. Here are the steps you can take to apply:
- Complete one of our applications for admission.
- Submit the $50 application fee or a fee waiver.
- Request that your official high school transcript is sent to the Admission Office, along with the School Report form.
- Send us your test scores. St. Mike’s is a test optional institution. That means it’s your decision whether or not to include standardized test scores. If you choose to do so, you can submit your scores from the SAT 1 (code 3757) or ACT with Writing (code 4312).
- If you are a first-year applicant, you are required to submit one or two recommendations from teachers and/or counselors.